Spiga

    My comment on Rich: How I Made $428,000 On My Winter Vacation

    How I Made $428,000 On My Winter Vacation
    Here is I comment there:

    For Paul I agree with you learn much from your actions as my action guru TungDW said, Knowing [by learning] is something, doing is everything. Other side, TungDW also said, How can we say we have done our best, when we haven’t learned from the best.

    By this, I have greatest gratitude to you Rich, quickest acts I’ve ever seen, I have half prove on you, great one, my online action couch, prepare all who come inside to follow thru and bring what they need, I am sure too then remind each steps to implement for the higher profits.

    Rich, for not being just traffic but conversion, I think best encourage using affliate link as I did.

    Brian, I learn much how you explain precisely each steps we get most benefit derived from that package, the whole system, not just think as cd or learning. Proud on you and your team in Rich.

    I proud on you Rudy whatever you did here, I believe we come to the most right and precious space and time.

    Once more thank you for your over deliver package, just receive call from fedex here how they have difficulty finding my place, said that the address not wrote completly. I am in hours waiting for arriving of the greatest package in my life. Thank you so much Rich.

    Regards,
    Alvin Yudistira

    Sphere: Related Content

    0 comments: