Spiga

    Mother Teresa

    "I see God in every human being. When I wash the leper's wounds, I feel I am nursing the Lord Himself. Is it not a beautiful experience?" -1974 Interview

    "The Fruit of Silence is Prayer.
    The Fruit of Prayer is Faith.
    The Fruit of Faith is Love.
    The Fruit of Love is Service.
    The Fruit of Service is Peace."


    When asked, "What can we do to promote world peace?"
    Her answer was simple: "Go home and love your family."


    "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."


    ...of the purest, most unconditional of loves for her slum people, and loving all men and women as her brothers and sisters.

    She spent her life in sacrifice, leaving all to serve Him in others.

    Sphere: Related Content

    0 comments: