Spiga

    Tony Robbins added me in MySpace

    Thanks Cornelius invite me come to myspace.com/gogubrak, that from you I got connection to Tony Robbins.

    I left Comment there:

    Thank you so much Tony,
    I have Tung Desem Waringin as my Action Guru, Stephen Pierce my Mind Guru, and now have connection with my Feel Guru, You Are. I got my feeling. Last night I have dreamed you shake my hand and come true. I was attracted by yours, and got my feeling to meet summit what I really want in this my precious life. You'll see there when the time arrives, I'll give back to you. Thanks the best you gave to me is that I, Live With Passion.. Ooo yeeaaa

    Now all can see in myspace.com/alvinyudistira growth and begun prosper. Who next want to go there? Let me know by leaving your comment here, so we can add there each other as friend and become more prosper, for space is expansion.

    Sphere: Related Content

    1 comments:

      Anonymous

    Sep 24, 2009, 3:44:00 PM

    Very thoughtfull post on Tony Robbin. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power